About the opportunity
Are you capable in C-programming and Embedded Linux? If so, you might be the one we are looking for.
As a C-programmer in integrated Linux systems, you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields.
Technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward. Along with experienced programmers, you most probably will develop clients open-source platforms. Mainly you will focus on developing new products, but the job also requires maintenance to some extent.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Both at the Kernel- and Userspace level
- Mostly code in C and Bash but also some Python
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience of Kernel- and/or User space development in Linux and feel that he or she is really driven and interested in the subject.
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems and other platforms than x86 -
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of system design and writing well-structured code
- Extensive knowledge of network communication, especially TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of git/Make
- Experience in some Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT, Enea Linux, MontaVista, Carrier Grande Edition, Mentor Embedded Linux, and Wind River Linux
- Experience in some of the more frequent Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, Debian)
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like Shell scripts or Python
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish.
Take the next step in your career, our speciality is providing you with a new exciting challenge that will take you to the next level in your career.
Read more about us at www.himinds.com