Would you like to work for an iconic brand?
We are looking for a senior QA engineer who would like to work with the product development process, which covers maintenance, support and adapting the test systems for new products.
You will be a great fit if you have the following:
- Experience from consumer multimedia products
- Loves to be hands-on with electronics
- Passion for photography and video
You need to be onsite, and the location is the beautiful city of Gothenburg.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of hardware testing
- Working knowledge of Guardian Manufacturing Control System Integration
- Experience in integration with Guardian using LabVIEW and Python
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Working knowledge of C++ based products
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Experience in implementing test cases for automated testing
- Worked with embedded Linux based products
- Experience with production testing
- Worked in scrum projects
- Proven electronics troubleshooting skills
- Loves to be hands-on with electronics, likes to troubleshoot and measure
- Proficient in English
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Read more about us at www.himinds.com