About the opportunity:
Would you like to work for an iconic brand?
We are looking for a senior hardware engineer who would like to lead a small team. Your primary role will be to work as a hardware engineer and perform tasks such as conducting pre-studies, designing new hardware, participating in board bring-up, certification and preparing for production.
You will be a great fit if you have the following:
- Experience from consumer multimedia products
- Hardware development of embedded systems that use Linux
- Passion for photography and video
You need to be onsite, and the location is the beautiful city of Gothenburg.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux products
- Experience designing multimedia products with flash memory, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, touch display, buttons, I/O and battery management
- Experience creating design with ASICs
- Experience creating design with STM32 microcontroller or similar
- Able to conduct pre-studies and evaluate reference designs
- Experience in electronics design using OrCad, mainly schematics
- Extensive knowledge of power, signal integrity, and digital interface design
- Knowledge of electronics simulation with PSpice
- Experience in PCB layout and chassis design with CAD tools
- Worked in scrum projects and with a track record of leading people
- Understanding of systems and electronics troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in English
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Read more about us at www.himinds.com