Would you like to work for an iconic brand?
We are looking for a Linux userspace developer that loves to develop in C++. You will be working in a core team that interfaces multiple subsystems like flash memory, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, touch display, buttons, I/O etc.
You will be a great fit if you have the following:
- Experience from consumer multimedia products
- Application development on a Linux in an embedded system
- Passion for photography and video
You need to be onsite, and the location is the beautiful city of Gothenburg.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux userspace development
- Experience in subsystems like flash memory, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, touch display, buttons, I/O, battery management
- Extensive knowledge of C and C++17 programming
- Working knowledge of QT widget toolkit
- Extensive knowledge of system design and writing well-structured code
- Worked in Scrum projects
- Proficient in English
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Read more about us at www.himinds.com