Would you be comfortable building a new test framework for an Embedded Linux System and developing the initial test cases?
You would need to leverage your past experiences and work in an environment where requirements are still under development. If you flourish under these circumstances, we would love to talk to you!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive (at least five years) experience writing scripts for automated testing in Python
- CI/CD, preferably Jenkins or GitLab
- CLI and Shell
- Some expose to Docker
- Extensive (at least five years) experience and knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols (including IPv6) and API
- Extensive (at least five years) experience working with Embedded Linux networking products
- Hands-on experience with git, understanding of git best practices
- Worked in the Telecom or Datacom domain for at least three years
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
- BS or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer that has worked with Linux based embedded systems. You will get the opportunity to join an innovative company within the telecommunications service provider market with a highly skilled R&D organization.
Learn more about us at www.himinds.com