The DevOps field is so huge today; it is impossible to master all the tools & techniques that are available. A company that has a software product that relies on Cloud Services will have a completely different setup compared to a company that does embedded systems in the networking domain. This makes the DevOps engineers role both interesting and challenging.
I have three questions for you; if you answer yes to all questions we should talk!
- Do you feel most comfortable in the telecom and datacom domain?
- Would you like to work with products that consist of both embedded systems hardware and software?
- Do you have at least 3 years of professional experience?
Your profile should include the following:
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins (Groovy and pure Bash)
- Experience within SW development/test in embedded systems
- Collaborated with distributed teams
- Experienced Linux admin
- Integrating towards Jira and Confluence
- Daily usage of Git
- Fluent in English
- Yocto or Buildroot for building an embedded Linux distro
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer that has worked with Linux based embedded systems. You will get the opportunity to join an innovative company within the telecommunications service provider market with a highly skilled R&D organization.