Do you love to code in C and enjoy the Embedded Linux enviroment?
If so, you might be the one we are looking for.
As a C-programmer in integrated Linux systems, you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields.
Technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward.
About the opportunity:
Your responsibilities will be
- Focus will be on the kernel- and user-space level and will deal with computer architecture
- Code in C, Bash and a bit of Python
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience in the Kernel- and/or User-space development in Linux and feel that he or she is really driven and interested in the subject.
Are you a humble person?
So are we.
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of system design and writing well-structured code
- Extensive knowledge of network communication, especially TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of git/Make/CMake
- Experience in some Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT, Debian or Yocto based system
- Experience in some of the more frequent Linux distributions (Ubuntu, RedHat, SuSE, Arch Linux, Fedora Linux etc.)
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like Shell scripts and Python
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish.
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Read more about us at www.himinds.com